Tweet

Thread: Any word on seperate aim sensitivities?

I play on PC mainly however when PS4 comes out I plan to play BF4 on that too (donr hate me Mordor) and I was wondering if they have confirmed whether BF4 will have separate sensitivity settings for ADS and free look? The reason I ask is im not very good with a controller so I set my sensitivity low, but this makes it hard to quickly turn around. So if there were two options I could have free look high and ADS lower. Ive tweeted Demize but I dont think he'll respond.

expect the minimum.... you'll get demized preset controlls with only 1 sensivity setting option

nailed it, evolved... call it what you want we have this shit allready in 4 games (bc/bc2/1943/bf3)... you know they evolve themselfs everytime they release a game...

and people request more sens options/controller mapping like since bc1....

I would friggin hope so. In BF3, ADS sensitivity is like half of hip sensitivity and I hate when games do that. PS2 got that perfectly right few patches ago: now you can change hip sensitivity, ADS sensitivity (affects ironsights and reflex sights) and scope sensitivity (x3.4 and up).

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri455 View Post
    I would friggin hope so. In BF3, ADS sensitivity is like half of hip sensitivity and I hate when games do that.

PS2 got that perfectly right few patches ago: now you can change hip sensitivity, ADS sensitivity (affects ironsights and reflex sights) and scope sensitivity (x3.4 and up).
    In other words, if DICE isn't retarded (they are) they would implement a variety of sensitivity settings (they won't), such as:

-Hip sens
    -ADS sens
    -Scope sens

-Tank/IFV sens
    -Armor .50cal seat sens
    -Jet sens
    -Helicopter pilot sens
    -Helicopter gunner sens

But here's to hoping they do figure it out.

Thinking about it on console they didnt even include separate sensitivity for tank turrets, yet on PC it is there. This sucked as I had the overall sensitivity set low which makes a tank turret take half a year to rotate. So I really hope they implement separate options this time. In fact im sure I remember demize tweeting a question about it a while ago?