Tweet
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 325

Thread: Impress....

  1. #176
    We need to get some info on Battlerecorder and a proper PC menu.

  2. #177
    Best News ?

    NO SUPPRESSION

  3. #178
    Yeah, people complaining that it's staged.... yeah, the 2 dudes playting it are on a stage!

  4. #179
    let's be honest here

    we are all fucking buying this game by the end of october

  5. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMaadadi View Post
    let's be honest here

    we are all fucking buying this game by the end of october

  6. #181
    looks like i brain farted , i was replying to someone's comment and forgot to Quote it

    anyway , point stands , +90% will buy it

  7. #182
    I guarantee everyone here will buy. Because wether it plays like a bf game or not it will most definitely be a A++ shooter

  8. #183
    30 ish - yes
    40 ish - consider
    50 ish - maybe
    60 ish - not a chance

    so most likely if there dont have any sales on then I think i will get it after release.

  9. #184
    I just noticed they again went for the retarded idea of splitting the map up by a river and only have 1 bridge to cross.... I can already predict how this battle will develop. The first few minutes the map will play nice until China has captured C and US only has A and B. From then on it will be a giant clusterfuck of epic proportion on the bridge between B and C. Massive grenade spam across the river if possible on top of that 3/4 of both teams will be sniper. Every now and then an AC-130 and Cruise missile lift the game to a new higher level of clusterfuck. The people trying to reach the other side with boats will be shot by either antitank camping near the river or gunned down by the chopper.

    When will game developers learn that map design like this won't work. looks like Strike at karkand (trainstation-factory) / Seine crossing all over again.



  10. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangfighter10 View Post
    I just noticed they again went for the retarded idea of splitting the map up by a river and only have 1 bridge to cross.... I can already predict how this battle will develop. The first few minutes the map will play nice until China has captured C and US only has A and B. From then on it will be a giant clusterfuck of epic proportion on the bridge between B and C. Massive grenade spam across the river if possible on top of that 3/4 of both teams will be sniper. Every now and then an AC-130 and Cruise missile lift the game to a new higher level of clusterfuck. The people trying to reach the other side with boats will be shot by either antitank camping near the river or gunned down by the chopper.

    When will game developers learn that map design like this won't work. looks like Strike at karkand (trainstation-factory) / Seine crossing all over again.


    well when the building collapses... Things may change

  11. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMaadadi View Post
    Best News ?

    NO SUPPRESSION
    Er, well, y'see, it's like this...

    ...

    ...

    ...


    No, I don't have the heart. Can someone else break it to him gently?

  12. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangfighter10 View Post
    The people trying to reach the other side with boats will be shot by either antitank camping near the river or gunned down by the chopper.

    Yeah, maybe...but since "diving" is confirmed there COULD be some tactical options.......it depends on how it is implemented and on how many places you can get out of the water on the other side of the river....

  13. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by skullfart View Post
    Er, well, y'see, it's like this...

    No, I don't have the heart. Can someone else break it to him gently?
    NO..NO....NOOO...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

    YOU'RE LYING , A MAN CAN DREAM

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jalalalalabar View Post

    I think i will get it after release.
    which is what i said everyone will eventually buy it after release (end of october)

  14. #189
    I cant represent all the people. :neucoffee: I only represented myself. But one thing I am sure is there have some very very disappointed people and they will refuse to buy it so using the word "everyone" is kinda misleading

  15. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangfighter10 View Post
    I just noticed they again went for the retarded idea of splitting the map up by a river and only have 1 bridge to cross.... I can already predict how this battle will develop. The first few minutes the map will play nice until China has captured C and US only has A and B. From then on it will be a giant clusterfuck of epic proportion on the bridge between B and C. Massive grenade spam across the river if possible on top of that 3/4 of both teams will be sniper. Every now and then an AC-130 and Cruise missile lift the game to a new higher level of clusterfuck. The people trying to reach the other side with boats will be shot by either antitank camping near the river or gunned down by the chopper.

    When will game developers learn that map design like this won't work. looks like Strike at karkand (trainstation-factory) / Seine crossing all over again.


    You can take the boats, the helicopters or just swim/ dive across the channel. You can also move in fast with the vehicles and SL spawn all around C. Plenty of options, not to mention that the commander can call in a tomahawk, ac130 on enemy concentration, so you can't just bunch up in one spot that overlooks the bridge, or you will all get toasted soon. This isn't BF3 or Seine/ Metro.

  16. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Haspayne View Post
    I guarantee everyone here will buy. Because wether it plays like a bf game or not it will most definitely be a A++ shooter
    I already have Battlefield 3 for my brainless A++ shooter needs.

  17. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Cone View Post
    I already have Battlefield 3 for my brainless A++ shooter needs.
    Yeah..thats great good job for you

  18. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Pine Cone View Post
    I already have Battlefield 3 for my brainless A++ shooter needs.
    I still can't believe how anyone can say BF3 is "A++" shooter. In my opinion, Every thing is does is more or less mediocre. There is no thing that would shine against its other competitors

  19. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by HegeHegu View Post
    I still can't believe how anyone can say BF3 is "A++" shooter. In my opinion, Every thing is does is more or less mediocre. There is no thing that would shine against its other competitors
    I don't know.. BF3's Sun would probably disagree with that statement

  20. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
    I don't know.. BF3's Sun would probably disagree with that statement
    Oh my god.. well played..

  21. #196
    have you fixed the prone bugs? like legs sticking out of buildings etc? How has it been addressed if you have fixed it?

  22. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
    I don't know.. BF3's Sun would probably disagree with that statement
    *zing*


  23. #198
    I will admit that so far nothing we have seen looks BAD (except for the map they showed), but DICE is intentionally showing us the best parts that they want us to see. I am not ruling out buying BF4, but I sure as hell am NOT pre ordering it. I will wait until all the info is available before I even CONSIDER giving DICE my money again. They will have to earn it this time with a quality game, not with hype.
    MordorHQ Moderator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF

  24. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
    I don't know.. BF3's Sun would probably disagree with that statement
    either you guys are fucking with us or you really believe that the sun should be that bright

  25. #200
    Oh. Did I mention you can click on the points in the Deploy screen to spawn?

    Also, live stream starts at 11:30 PDT, watch here: http://blogs.battlefield.com/2013/06...tream-from-e3/

    The map is fun to play, I've been enjoying it quite a lot, there's a lot of things to interact with (not just elevators), I urge all of you to tune in to the live stream, there's some really neat stuff.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast