Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    So from reading somewhere on forums it looks like GTA5 wont be coming out on PC>?!
    Just went to Official website to check out the Pre-Order thing to be sure and yeh only PS3 and Xbax
    I mean if that's what's really going to happen it would suck for PC community big time. I'm sure
    that we all have played GTA series and not being able to get this on hands............
    WHYYYYYYYYYY Now imagine whats going to happen when next Gen console come out...

The initial release will only be for consoles, true. But that doesn't mean there won't be a PC port some months after, like they did for GTAIV.

If it is as bad as the last one I am not in the slightest bothered.

EDIT: Screw it,I can't read obviously.Misleading title tho.
    Last edited by Ghost_Leader; 12-20-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Leader View Post
    Well,it's a PS3 exclusive game.It's not surprising at all that it won't be released on PC.Sony keep their games exclusive.Tho if we're ever to see a PS3 exclusive coming to PC I'd like to see the Uncharted games or The Last of Us.Oh god,the things Naughty Dog can do with the graphics on PC.
    Try reading the OP.
    MordorHQ Administrator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF | @delta_hawk5

GT5 = Gran Turismo 5

GTA 5 = Grand Theft Auto 5

you might want to change your title

It'll be coming out on PC. Maybe not on release date, but it'll either be out a few weeks after, like Max Payne 3, or X months later, like gta4. Rockstar know's that their is sales potential on PC and they aren't going to blatantly disregard it.

Quote Originally Posted by FURT1V3 View Post
    If it is as bad as the last one I am not in the slightest bothered.
    Care to explain?? I honestly liked it not alot though 7/10

As was mention above by Ghost_leader. I also own PS3(primarly for my son) though I enjoyed playing Uncharted games,but I highly doubt that would happen any time soon.

@LostMem0ry We all know what happened to Max Payne 3 and I think I was not the only 1 who were waiting on that game release,
    seems like all devs are now too lazyyy to make decent game.
    I still enjoy playing Crysis in SP

Last edited by KOTUK; 12-20-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LostMem0ry View Post
    It'll be coming out on PC. Maybe not on release date, but it'll either be out a few weeks after, like Max Payne 3, or X months later, like gta4, or never, like RDR.
    :neucoffee:

Take that, PC players! Xbox master race reporting in.

But honestly, it sucks that you won't get it. I never cared for GTA, but it sucks to those of you who do.

They never said it won't be coming to PC. I'm sure it will be a late release like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by eeras View Post
    Take that, PC players! Xbox master race reporting in.

But honestly, it sucks that you won't get it. I never cared for GTA, but it sucks to those of you who do.
    GTA4 was possibly the worst console port ever made, good riddance in my opinion.
    MordorHQ Administrator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF | @delta_hawk5

Am I really the only one here who don't give any shit for GTA in general? lol.
    Anyway... from what I've seen I'm not impressed at all, as I was not impressed with GTA4 when it first came out. Actually the only thing about GTA that I like are the mods... there are some that turns GTA4 to look much much better then what we've seen from GTA5 so far. IMO... GTA5, not a big deal. Also don't forget how RockStar port their games to PC anyway... which again is a solid kick in the nuts to the PC fans of the game.

good riddance indeed, GTA IV PC port was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil1nside View Post
    Am I really the only one here who don't give any shit for GTA in general? lol.
    Anyway... from what I've seen I'm not impressed at all, as I was not impressed with GTA4 when it first came out. Actually the only thing about GTA that I like are the mods... there are some that turns GTA4 to look much much better then what we've seen from GTA5 so far. IMO... GTA5, not a big deal. Also don't forget how RockStar port their games to PC anyway... which again is a solid kick in the nuts to the PC fans of the game.
    I can tell you that you are not alone!

GTAIV is probably the most boring Open World game I've ever played didn't even manage to get half way through the game before failing to find the courage to play it again and I played GTA3,Vice Cits and Sanandreas to death way back on the Playstation 2.

I'm not excited at all for GTAV because of GTAIV, Maybe if I didn't ever play GTAIV my opinion would have been different.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil1nside View Post
    Am I really the only one here who don't give any shit for GTA in general? lol..
    I'm not really interested, the singleplayer will likely have some laughs but the multiplayer side of things will likely be a laggy and buggy mess. 2012 and it's like Rockstar hasn't heard of dedicated servers.

They seem to have little respect for the PC these days and also don't seem to care about customer feedback... I mean they don't even have a forum last time I checked.

I rather not comment about gameplay itself because it would sound biased, hence i'm a long time 'hater' of the series.
    the only GTA I truly Liked was the first one (with the top down view) and VICE CITY for the atmosphere and visuals. GTA 2 was awful, GTA 3 and San Andreas never appealed to me, and GTA IV I couldn't even enjoy with such a lazy and unoptimzed port.

Quote Originally Posted by -lOldboyl- View Post
    I'm not really interested, the singleplayer will likely have some laughs but the multiplayer side of things will likely be a laggy and buggy mess. 2012 and it's like Rockstar hasn't heard of dedicated servers.

They seem to have little respect for the PC these days and also don't seem to care about customer feedback... I mean they don't even have a forum last time I checked.
    The multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption was fantastic, so if they've learned anything the multiplayer for GTAV will be even better.

Also don't forget about the Rockstar Social Club(or whatever its name was) where you have to be signed in in order to play... shit! even Origin don't require you do be online to play the Singleplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by -lOldboyl- View Post
    How do you expect Rockstar to respect PC as a platform when the platform itself disrespects developers with a 90%+ piracy rate? :neucoffee:

it'll be a crap console port anyway, so I don't care

Quote Originally Posted by blondbassist View Post
    How do you expect Rockstar to respect PC as a platform when the platform itself disrespects developers with a 90%+ piracy rate? :neucoffee:
    Here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by SG-17 View Post
    The multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption was fantastic, so if they've learned anything the multiplayer for GTAV will be even better.
    I didn't get round to playing RDR, but if Max Payne 3 multiplayer is anything to go off I'm not impressed. Just like GTA4 it had loads of potential but the experience was ruined lag, a poorly designed UI, broken matchmaking and random disconnects.

Then to put the frosting on this shit cake the game was full of hackers. If they fixed these issues the game would be fantastic... but nope and once the game is out it's like they just don't give a fuck. Get a patch? Updates? Ohhh noo... but DLC? TOP PRIORITY!!

Quote Originally Posted by blondbassist View Post
    Can you honestly blame people for not placing much value on the game when it gets a "meh" port 6 months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    Here we go again
    Glad I'm not the only one who cringed at that misinformed quote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast