Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Just made this short cinematic on Ziba Tower using some settings I cooked up on Realmware's BF3 Color Tweaker

Scrapmetal:

Hope you guys like it

All were recorded on a Punkbuster Enabled, European server. Have been using the tool for a while now and no server so far has kicked/banned me

(I will update this post with each video I make if I can get the settings right for each map)
    Last edited by MrProWestie; 11-08-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Added third video link

Because... not enough blue in BF3.
    MordorHQ Moderator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF

Awesome video, great song and good editing!
    MordorHQ Administrator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF | @delta_hawk5

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaHawk5 View Post
    Awesome video, great song and good editing!
    Thank you Im gunna do a series of all the maps... hopefully I wont get kicked/banned lol

Looks a bit like Mirror's Edge.

Each time I see a map without the blue tint, I'm like. Man... such a beautiful game hidden under blue tint.

this is how a sun should look like.. without all the points and rainbow reflections in my face

Quote Originally Posted by TheJLC View Post
    Each time I see a map without the blue tint, I'm like. Man... such a beautiful game hidden under blue tint.
    I know... i really dont see why they insisted on having the blue tint :/

Looks like Brink.

according to the games industry on sic-fi shooters are allowed to have color

Quote Originally Posted by rukqoa View Post
    Because... not enough blue in BF3.
    actually, ziba does look very nice without colour grading. you put it on and it's all nasty and bright. makes the map so much better to play, you forget it's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slarlac249 View Post
    actually, ziba does look very nice without colour grading. you put it on and it's all nasty and bright. makes the map so much better to play, you forget it's shit.
    The maps themselves aren't amazing from CQ, but the Color Tweaker makes them look nice

Too bad those maps don't belong in Battlefield.

But cool video nevertheless

After working on something for too long, ones eyes become accustomed to the thing. You become numb towards it.
    The colors are well over saturated.

sooo blue

Try putting the saturation sliders all on max, then the contrast sliders all on max.

It's an artful experience.

Quote Originally Posted by polynesianSAUCE View Post
    Try putting the saturation sliders all on max, then the contrast sliders all on max.

It's an artful experience.
    More is not always better. The video is cool, though.

OP, you need to share the config of it or we will go and hunt you. :coffee3zn8:

am I the only one being irritated by the fact that Ziba is still blue when you remove the blue-filter? What's that? Blue-ception?
    MordorHQ Moderator
    SITE RULES
    | CONTACT US | STAFF

Quote Originally Posted by jalalalalabar View Post
    OP, you need to share the config of it or we will go and hunt you. :coffee3zn8:
    lol!

if you jump to the actual video on YouTube sight the settings are in the description.
    plus ill be doing all the BF3 maps and posting them on my channel so if you wanna see any particular maps showcased then let me know here and ill try and upload it :-)

The blue is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by xnorb View Post
    The blue is strong in this one.
    I know... the tweaker doesn't eliminate the blue, rather you can remove the blue tint and mess around with Brightness, Sunlight, Contrast and Saturation so the colours seem more lifelike

I'm more surprised about the missing lens flare.

Quote Originally Posted by xnorb View Post
    I'm more surprised about the missing lens flare.
    Ah, you should see that make a re-appearance in the video I've just added to the original post, its on Scrapmetal.

pauses 2nd video @ 0:33, thinks of a certain FPS that had an awesome soundtrack.

(had better destruction than bf3)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast