We really need the heads replacd with zhinto and PBs..

Someone here can make that happen for 100s of likes

Best scene in the whole movie.

yeah, it seems like DICE is unable to do anything... even the descrition in BL now speaks volumes!

We are aware of the server crash issue and are working on a workaround to mitigate the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    while it should be

We are aware of the server crash issue and are working on a fix to solve the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    just incompetent...

Quote Originally Posted by ashmodai View Post
    yeah, it seems like dice is unable to do anything... Even the descrition in bl now speaks volumes!

While it should be

just incompetent...
    hahahaha

This shit just keeps proving my theory that DICE fucking outsourced everything and don't know how to deal with "their" engine and network systems. How else do you explain that they have to find a "workaround" to "mitigate" something that causes entire servers to crash?

It's amazing how much trouble one patch can create.

Quote Originally Posted by Winfernal View Post
    It's amazing how much trouble one patch can create.
    I can hardly call it a patch,more like "Angry Battlelog Mob Control".
    We give them this and prey they will shut it.

Quote Originally Posted by hopethisisfree View Post
    We really need the heads replacd with zhinto and PBs..

Someone here can make that happen for 100s of likes
    I couldn't be bothered to make it perfect but here you go:

I'm waiting for my hundred likes.

That's good enough for me..

The client patch, server r9, then the hot*fix* r10 really make me doubt that a company with PAID coders is at work.

i see more stable betas and more professional patches for OPEN SOURCE software, where everyone is working in their sparetime.

How the hell can a company miss that many bugs? Especially in the serverfiles???

I did expect the client patch to have issues as usual - but this..... I did not expect.

Did 2 people create that patch and serverreleases in their lunchbreak?

Also how can a patch go live without a changelog?
    Someone had to go through the git commits of the branch and jira to find out when the patch was alreafy live or what?

This is just pure chaos from the outside, and i really do not even want to know whats going on on the inside of dice.

Quote Originally Posted by infinite.loop View Post
    The client patch, server r9, then the hot*fix* r10 really make me doubt that a company with PAID coders is at work.

i see more stable betas and more professional patches for OPEN SOURCE software, where everyone is working in their sparetime.

How the hell can a company miss that many bugs? Especially in the serverfiles???

I did expect the client patch to have issues as usual - but this..... I did not expect.

Did 2 people create that patch and serverreleases in their lunchbreak?

Also how can a patch go live without a changelog?
    Someone had to go through the git commits of the branch and jira to find out when the patch was alreafy live or what?

This is just pure chaos from the outside, and i really do not even want to know whats going on on the inside of dice.
    They are probably feeling the same way we are, frustrated and disgusted with EA.

"Why are we waiting, we are suffocating"

The patch fixed shit. The game still crashes as often as it used to, the sound still disappears.

If BF5 is ever released the sales would be lower than BF4 I'm sure of it.

It's downhill from here man