Tweet
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: LevelCap: netcode must change!

Uh oh, looks like DICE's youtube shills aren't happy. Obviously didn't get Bach's memo that their netcode is one of the best on the market

First time I find myself agreeing with lvlcap

I still don't understand how "streaming large amounts of content" has anything to do with netcode? Anyway, I'd love to hear him now. I agree with Level on this one by the way. Horrendous netcode.

Haven't got the game yet but for Lvlcap to do a feedback/fix video it must be really really bad.

No BF5 invite for LevelCap

hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

This is actually the first lvlcap video to which I gave a like,in a while.
    I dont know what happened to him,did his wife found his balls hidden in some locker and reattached them to him,or did EA stop paying him,but he actually dared to speak the truth.

This is, without a doubt, the biggest issue right after server crashes.
    MordorHQ Moderator
    SITE RULES | CONTACT US | STAFF

I'm looking forward to Ra1ders netcode video he always tells it like it is. Also hope more youtubers jump on this hopefully push Dice into taking some action at least more than they did for BF3

He gets kind of desperate sounding at the end (asking for fixes). Even he recognizes that DICE is probably not going to do something for a short while.
    MordorHQ Moderator

TheSkillClinic test the netcode bf4 and tx

If Lvlcap, with his huge follower base, is as drastic as this, if gives me some hope DICE will work on this with all their energy to fix it. He even speaks his mind (or the truth slipped out) and said the BF3 has the worst netcode of any current FPS, hes probably raging as hard as anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by rukqoa View Post
    Even he recognizes that DICE is probably not going to do something for a short while.
    If ever....DICE don't possess the humility to recognize their failings or incompetence, if you are lucky they may try to stick a band aid on the issue in BF3.8, uhhh I mean BF5!

Nothing to see here, people.Move along.
    Everything is working as intended™.

He gets kind of desperate sounding at the end (asking for fixes). Even he recognizes that DICE is probably not going to do something for a short while.
    That is, if they even acknowledge that problem exists. DICE has a history denying problems. "It's all in your heads". Metro is the best map ever. BF3 had no problems on consoles. VoIP is not needed (this one saw a change, but not until the next game alright). Netcode is among the best ones out there.

It is good that everyone is in consensus about this, but I don't really have much faith that DICE will actually be able to fix this. When have they fixed major things like this in the past quickly, and without breaking anything more?
    MordorHQ Moderator

Hitreg wont see fundamental fixes in bf4. Small tweaks, that will be it.

Maybe battlefront will be better, or BF5.

so...did he say that the stats will be saved on the server so even it is crashed. Your stats will be send to the stats backend when the server is back online again?

and this is the first times in year that I actually watch though his whole video without fast forward...

When problems are reaching youtubers like that, it really must be bad. First jackfrags and battlerecorder, now levelcap and netcode, what is happening!

"holy shit, levelcap criticizing battlefield? the world must be nearing its end. Good to see this "change" of attitude from you, big channels like your NEED to do this."

my youtube comment.

I don't like that puppet. He's a sellout just like the rest whom they think they represents the true BF community.
    Calling BF4 the best BF game and saying the new consoles are similar to PC now and the rest of his bullshit doesn't deserve my time...
    Sorry if i offended some of you.

Well considering BF4 is his livelyhood I would sound nervous aswell if the game is broken.

I hope the community, the bandwagon community, and the sellouts push EA/DICE into a very public corner on the netcode issues. It's been absolute rubbish since BFBC1. Something that seems like they absolutely refuse to address, improve, or fix. With their BS excuses, there are other similar games, bigger or more complex out there with a better netcode experience than the constantly rehashed BF. There's a tone of needless shit, over designed shit in Frostbite.

Pile the pain on them guys!

All the netcode issues he complains about already exist in BF3. So I don't know why he is that surprised about them in BF4 now - unless he ran an other BF3 build that I was.....

game its copy paste bf3-bf4

check this

Last edited by Tito1BW; 11-02-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast